Monday, 19 December 2011

Diary of a Dog Tired Puppy

Midnight: I vent to my new bed zzz.
6:30a.m. I heard me Mam flush ze loo so I voke up and ate my new bed.
7:00a.m. Me Mam came down and told me off for eatink my new bed.  And a good mornink to you too!  Humpfff.
8:00a.m. Took me Mam out tracking in ze fields.  She kept going wrong way, but my nose iz good ya, I knew vhere I vaz goink.
10:00a.m. Back home covered in mud (me Mam zat iz, not me - I'm mud coloured, it doesn't show!)
11:00a.m. Vent to a Xmas market and vas very well behaved.  Listened to some oompah musik and ate cake.
1p.m. I vatched me Mam & Farter squabble over scrabble.  Iz 'prequire' a made up vord???
1:10p.m. I ate some scrabble peices that were tossed on ze floor as the game ended in disagreement.
4p.m. Took me Mam & Farter up ze road for a valk.
5p.m. Me Mam did some training viz me before dinner.
7p.m. Out in the garden I pooped a poly bag, a blue scrunchie and scored maximum points on scrabble!
9p.m. Beezy day, dog tired, gone to bed. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment